posted Sep 16, 2012, 2:57 PM by Rhonda Schlosser
updated Oct 27, 2014, 7:39 PM by Laurie Becker
A couple quick reminders for the week:
- Classes begin this Tuesday @ 9:00. Please be on-time, and don't
forget to have your student bring a lunch and shoes that they can play
- We will meet at the classroom. At 10:00 the class will walk up to
the Fall Creek site to take individual photos as well as our group
photo. ID's will be created from the individual pictures, so even if you
choose not to purchase photos, it is a good idea for all students to
have their individual picture taken.
- Class will end @ 1:15.
- (Students that are taking Algebra will head up to the Annex room after lunch, as that class starts @ 12:35)
- Our first Core class will begin on Thursday, from 9:00-1:15
- (Those that are taking Algebra will head up to the Annex room after lunch, as that class starts @ 12:35)
- PARENT MEETING will be held after class Thursday @ 1:20 in the classroom; BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!
- We will be talking about our upcoming field trips (Critical to have all #'s wanting to go to both Kayaking and the White Snake!!)
- We will also talk about the specifics for the Clay class as
well as possible plans for other field trips and parent led activities.
- Additional topics will include the Charter Booster Club activities, Class roster, and more info on writing
- Paperwork is due this Friday!!
- If you are new to this and still have questions, I will be
available on Tuesday after class or Wednesday, ..and parents are great
resources as well. ...we can talk a bit about it at the parent meeting
if enough questions warrant it.
- By the Way:
Our class has it's own website. I plan on using it more this year and
so am announcing it to you all for the first time. ~~A tad scary for me
as this means that I have to stay on it! And for that I am asking for
your feed back; if it's easy to follow?, beneficial?, staying accurate
and up to date?
See you (and your kids) soon! I am excited ...finally we start classes together.